Re: [OM] posting about tyres

Subject: Re: [OM] posting about tyres
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 08:03:12 +0200
Le 9 juil. 2016 à 06:45, bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> It seemed to me that nobody knew what he was talking
> about.

Been wearing them for years now - better under our climatic conditions, and
less noisy than the other two types at higher speeds.

BTW, even though they're not compulsory in our part of the continent, we have
two sets of mounted wheels for each car - summer, and winter.
Tires are (hopefully) the only contact your car has with the ground, better
make it sound and safe.
And I can't see the savings when it comes to safety and use in any sort of
weather.
Their cost is just a fraction of the whole price to pay for choking the planet
Just like El Chi-Po batteries or third party lenses for cameras :-)

Have a safe ride!
Amities
Philippe