Re: [OM] OT lens - Tamron 200-400 Di LD AF

Subject: Re: [OM] OT lens - Tamron 200-400 Di LD AF
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 11:24:51 -0400
I like the wren and the petunias but I'm a petunia sort of guy.

My blunderbuss EF mount Tokina Pro 28-80/2.8 and it's big brother, the Tokina Pro 80-200/2.8 are some of the reasons I decided to downsize from the Canon 5D to micro 4/3. But I also had a couple of much loved Tamrons. I still have all the glass. The Tamrons are the 20-40 and the same 24-135 you mentioned. The 24-135 was my standard walk-around lens. It probably took more photos than the other 3 combined. The 20-40 is also a great lens but (even with hood) subject to flare if you get too close to the sun.

Chuck Norcutt