Re: [OM] posting about tyres

Subject: Re: [OM] posting about tyres
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 15:33:36 -0400
When I bought the OEM winter tyres and rims for the MB, I ended up getting them through TireRack. Even allowing for shipping and taxes, they were still cheaper than getting them locally. TireRack has recommended installers in Canada. However, on-line is not always cheapest. When I had to replace the Pirelli this Spring, I tried my local contact and TireRack. Turned out that the cheapest by far was my local MB dealer. Go figure.

Martin