Re: [OM] Fourth of July "Hillary For Prison" Protester

Subject: Re: [OM] Fourth of July "Hillary For Prison" Protester
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 01:14:03 -0500
Socks with sandals I have never got. Just makes no sense. I've always said that sandals are for when your feet get HOT. If they get COLD, we have this wonderful invention that has been around at least as long as sandals. SHOES!!!

I always laugh when after a winter snowstorm, I see guys, usually falling into the morbidly obese category, walking across the snow filled parking lot at the mall or grocery store wearing a short sleeved shirt, shorts and flip flops. Guess they generate more body heat than I thought.

-----Original Message----- From: ChrisB