Re: [OM] Fourth of July "Hillary For Prison" Protester

Subject: Re: [OM] Fourth of July "Hillary For Prison" Protester
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 10:33:36 -0400
That reminded me of the story told me by my father-in-law about an IBM development engineer friend of his who reached into his pocket one day and pulled out a dollar bill. He said, "Oh! I must have forgotten to eat lunch." Turned out his wife would place a dollar bill and a quarter into his pocket everyday so that he would have a dollar for lunch and a quarter for a pack of cigarettes. The age of the story can be judged by the price of a pack of cigarettes.

Chuck Norcutt