Re: [OM] Fourth of July "Hillary For Prison" Protester

Subject: Re: [OM] Fourth of July "Hillary For Prison" Protester
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 14:04:24 -0400
I don't like shoes. Never have. My feet have a funny shape, as well as a
one-size differential from left to right. New Balance makes the only shoes I
can wear for a good day's walking. Turns out Harley-Davidson markets an
outstanding boot that for some strange reason makes my feet happy.

 I've never liked sandals, either. Then the nice shoe lady at my favorite shoe
stories--where the understand my foot problems--introduced me to a pair of
Keens. They are very comfortable. Even more so than shoes. And cool, like light
sneaks with a bunch of panels removed for air circulation. It may come to pass
in the coming weeks as we experience something approaching summer here in
Occupied Canada, that I eschew the socks and go commando in the Keens.

But I reiterate: I am almost 68 years old. I can wear sandals (Keens) with
black socks if I want to. <Sound of Bronx Cheer>

--Socks & Sandals

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.