[OM] Nathan's PAD 14/7/2016: two Americans in France

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 14/7/2016: two Americans in France
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 00:19:28 +0200
I am posting it from a small village about 40 km from Le Mans, France, where we
are having an international family reunion, with Wajsmans from Spain, France,
Israel and the USA in attendance. Yesterday morning, we began Bastille Day by
going to the nearest boulangerie and buying baguettes, croissants and pains au
chocolat for 20 people. My uncle from Florida, one of the most important
persons in my life, and his wife Alina, are carrying the delicious baked goods
to my car on the streets of a small, peaceful French town:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-SRq9PZK/A
<http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-SRq9PZK/A>

As we learned the folllowing morning, there are people out there who are out to
destroy this way of life, but we won’t let them.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain