Re: [OM] Fwd: Auction winner defaults on payment

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: Auction winner defaults on payment
From: chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 12:55:08 -0400
   My sister, who has operated an ebay business for many years says:
   ---------------------------------------
   eBay has a process to file against a winning bidder - you report them
   for non payment and then the system deals with it.  I haven't had to do
   it for a long time so I don't remember the details but they should be
   easy to find. The seller should check his 'sold' items list, there
   should be a menu of things to do next to the item and 'report a non
   paying bidder' should be one of them.  This should be done just to stop
   people from reneging on a done deal - but essentially the item will
   need to be relisted if the second chance bidder is no longer
   interested.  Seller could just forget it and relist but then there are
   no consequences for the buyer who refused to buy.
   Hope this helps'