Re: [OM] Fwd: Auction winner defaults on payment

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: Auction winner defaults on payment
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 07:51:34 +0100
I used the eBay official "second chance offer". It creates a one-day
sale (BIN) at the price of the second bidders highest bid, visible
only to that bidder, and it emails them. After that expired you can
choose to repeat it for the 3rd bidder...
Now I will choose one of the terminate/relist options but I'm not sure
what black mark the defaulting (non) buyer will get. I will give
negative feedback if it's not automatic.
I have read that if I relist I will only pay one set of final value fees.
Thanks Bob,
Jez