Re: [OM] Fwd: Auction winner defaults on payment

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: Auction winner defaults on payment
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 19:57:45 +0100
Thanks Mark.  The Unpaid Item case I opened showed that the buyer had a
month to respond but I've found I can force it to close and then I can
relist it.  I'll wait for him to respond to my last email (he asked me to
discuss before invoking any eBay process) but then I'll force the case to
close.
Cheers
Jez