Re: [OM] Plagiarized Post Du Jour

Subject: Re: [OM] Plagiarized Post Du Jour
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 13:07:14 -0500
Thanks for posting this, Ken. It inspired me to find your December 2008 review and read all 4 pages. Since I have never used, or even seen, an OM camera, it answered several questions that have puzzled me since joining the list. You explained the meaning of the numbering system, and the reason for the unique placement of the shutter speed dial, which I appreciate very much. Now I realize why you value the OM-3Ti so much.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA