Re: [OM] Fuji X-T1 and split image focusing

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X-T1 and split image focusing
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:49:54 +0100
You are changing the subject, John! You asked about using the M-adapter with
M-mount lenses, and I am very confident that you do not have any such with
auto/manual switching :)

Again, I am quoting from XPro1 experience, but I can assure you that the
focus assist features are not restricted to Fujinon lenses built for the
X-cameras - I have used focus peaking using a manual focus 35/2.8 lens made
for medium format in Ukraine, mounted on a Chinese focal reducer - nothing
Fujinon there, not even Japanese. I can't believe it is different for the
later bodies - but I can believe that the feature might not be obvious to
you!

Piers