Re: [OM] Three Pats

Subject: Re: [OM] Three Pats
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:48:27 -0700
On 7/27/2016 1:30 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
The window reflection with the red highlights are a bit bothersome,

Do you like this better? I didn't mind these reflections, but don't mind if they are gone, either. The reflection on the butter surfaces have to stay, as they serve to define the surface shapes. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Misc/Temp/ThreePats.htm>

but otherwise, I do agree that there is some sort of interestingness to it.

:-  Is this more to your taste?
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=20453>

Carol was so unaware that I was taking a pic that she stole a piece of my bread and sliced some butter out of my composition; so I then approached it differently.

On a side note, are you not using your usual sharpening tools right now?

Not on this one. I wanted soft, to go with the soft, melting shapes.

Mostly using them as usual. Pretty strongly on the two flutterbys, as both have
DoF problems and the second is 100%.