Re: [OM] Linux/Photoshop question

Subject: Re: [OM] Linux/Photoshop question
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 08:02:53 -0500
I'm not sure it matters too much. Multi-threading has been implemented
on most of the new processes. It's only some legacy functions that
haven't utilized it yet and those functions pipe along pretty well
with anything i5 and above.

I do nearly everything in Lightroom, which blows the socks off of
Photoshop in speed for pretty much everything. I only go into
Photoshop for the oddball thing, but do everything that I can do in
Lightroom.

CC rocks.

The only specific thing that I would recommend is to stick with a i5
or above processor. None of the low-energy (Jeb Bush?) Intel
processors or AMD.

AG