Re: [OM] IMG: An Indoor Project

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: An Indoor Project
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 07:16:29 -0400
Cc: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Nicely presented, Jim.
(And a fun gun to shoot.)

Didja know that sometime in that era, the Swedes made that gun their
service pistol?
Same gun, but added another inch to the slide and the barrel, plus a
lanyard loop.
I bought one, mail order, in 7.65 mm (.32 cal.) from Bannerman's in the
late 50s. Came with a beautiful full flap leather holster and a cleaning
rod.