Re: [OM] TG4 + TCON

Subject: Re: [OM] TG4 + TCON
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 13:05:18 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks, Moose.  Lots to learn & remember!

----- Original Message -----From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>To: Olympus Camera
Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 05:22:51 -0000
(UTC)Subject: Re: [OM] TG4 + TCON

On 7/28/2016 10:06 AM, Don Holbrook wrote:> Thanks, Chuck. Navigating
everything is the hard part!

Yeah, the LCD, non-touch screen controls system, while pretty effective, is
unusual and takes some getting used to.

Mine has a tendency to stealthily switch out of RAW mode. If I switch to a JPEG
only mode, then right back, it remembers I want RAW+ JPEG when available. But
somehow when I use the other modes, it often forgets.

On 7/28/2016 10:08 AM, Don Holbrook wrote:> Thanks, Moose. I had it on
auto......duh.

You can set an upper limit for ISO. Mine is usually set at 400. But, more than
for larger sensor cameras, the lower you can go with ISO, the better the
results.

Aquatic Moose

-- What if the Hokey Pokey *IS* what it's all about?--