Re: [OM] Linux/Photoshop question

Subject: Re: [OM] Linux/Photoshop question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 15:38:45 -0400
Thanks, David. I have download and installed it on Win 7. It turns out that Microsoft has some call home telemetry installed in Win 7 and 8.1 as well. But the biggest surprise here was that MS may turn your privacy settings back to their own defaults after a system update. Spybot-anti-beacon will return them to your own settings after every re-boot. Such stuff should not be necessary.

Chuck Norcutt