Re: [OM] IMG: Trucks Rule !

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Trucks Rule !
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 23:16:41 -0500
Yes, I agree that location has a big influence on what one encounters in the way of transportation. As I have mentioned previously, we are in the corner of several counties that have hilly terrain and lakes, so trucks are very popular for their ground clearance and towing power. As I eat breakfast each morning, I am watching traffic on one of two favorite arteries into rural Moore County, home to the Jack Daniels distillery, and I would estimate that half of the vehicles are trucks. But, I also see an occasional Jaguar, BMW and Land Cruiser, and a lot of various types of Jeeps.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA