Re: [OM] IMG: Trucks Rule !

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Trucks Rule !
From: Lawrence Woods <lmwoods@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 11:45:29 -0400
... not merely a fast food parking lot full of pickups, but a Hardee's across the road from a Waffle House next door to a Captain D's.

On a different and less cliched note, my first thought on seeing the picture was that especially from Jim, the picture quality was terrible! Then I saw it was from an iPhone. Any idea why the top corners are so heavily vignetted but the bottom corners show no problem? Might it be an off-center lens cutout in a phone case?
I read this week that the American auto makers made their money this
year with increased truck sales.  This is evident in the fast food
parking lot where I went to eat on Friday night.  After a day of rain,
the skies are smiling once more.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Trucks+Rule+_.jpg.html

-- Jim Nichols Tullahoma, TN USA