Re: [OM] IMG: Trucks Rule !

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Trucks Rule !
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 11:37:41 -0500
That's a nice combination, Chris, complete with a "Florida Room".

As to the mileage deficit, I can top that. My 2007 Volvo V70 has only 7000 miles on it. We bought it just before my wife's health began to decline, and our traveling was extremely limited. Great car, but, like yours, not much ground clearance. My old 1994 Chevrolet S-10 pickup gets the rough duty.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA