[OM] IMGS: Istanbul

Subject: [OM] IMGS: Istanbul
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 20:32:07 -0400
PESO:

I've started editing and uploading my photos of Istanbul.  We stopped there
on the way to Iran and on the way back.  My purpose was to photograph
Syrian refugees in Istanbul for a fund-raiser at Winthrop University.  The
fund-raiser is still going on and will have an exhibit at Winthrop in
September to sell prints, note cards, and canvases with all of the proceeds
going to scholarships for Syrian refugee children. I'll have more on that
later.  In the meantime, I've posted a few photos from Istanbul:

http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Turkey/G0000gyr5D5oapVk/I0000MriT_L_H4Es

and further.  Photos of the refugees will be posted later.

If anybody would be interested in buying prints, note cards, or canvases to
provide scholarships for Syrian refugee children, I would be glad to send
you the information.

Tina

--
Tina Manley