Re: [OM] PESO: food shopping in France

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO: food shopping in France
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 17:03:03 -0300
Yep ................. walking around the store, picking up a few items and loading them into my canvas bag with the intention of going through the check out counter! Done that for years in Canada without a hitch. Here, store managers are smart enough not to put avocados near the exit doors. In winter they would get chilled :-)

jh