[OM] Retro Kit Rules

Subject: [OM] Retro Kit Rules
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 15:51:22 -0500
So, I took the OM-3Ti (it had film in it) with the 35/2.8 and 100/2.8
out for a walk last evening. Four miles of hike/bike path at our local
state park.

As much as I absolutely love the F2 lenses, there is something very
special about these two particular silvernosed lenses that reminded me
of why I fell in love with the OM system in the first place. Not only
do they "feel right" in the hand, but they draw the images in a way
that no other lenses do. If worse came to worse, I think they really
are the last two lenses I would ever own in the OM lens mount.

I'm glad I have the other lenses, but these lenses inspire me like no
other lenses do.

AG Schnozz