Re: [OM] IMG: global family reunion

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: global family reunion
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 17:18:23 +0100
Thanks, Nathan.

There are many memorable shots in that collection, and you have captured
community and enjoyment in several of them; but the 4th and 3rd from last
probably sum up the reunion as I see it: Joseph in his finery and medals, and
talking to Monica, the younger geneeration.  He’s doing pretty well for 85 . . .

Chris