Re: [OM] How to Take a great selfie [was Princeton is building a better

Subject: Re: [OM] How to Take a great selfie [was Princeton is building a better selfie]
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 16:01:25 -0500
To me, it appeared that their biggest improvement was in sharpness and contrast. Perspective, not so much.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 8/1/2016 3:57 PM, Moose wrote:
On 8/1/2016 11:43 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
<http://newatlas.com/princeton-better-selfies-tool/44651/?utm_source=Gizmag+Subscribers&utm_campaign=a87edf1f0b-UA-2235360-4&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_65b67362bd-a87edf1f0b-92459077>

I am underwhelmed. Seems to me they are solving a problem only they see. Yes, I can see the difference, once it's pointed out to me that there is one and I look for it. :-) I don't see any meaningful difference.

Selfie sticks also solve the perspective problem.

Then again, there are ways to completely solve the many problems of hand held selfies, as this woman did. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=20492>

Does Princeton plan an app that will melt Old Stone Face?

Which Self Moose