[OM] The Impossible project - the film

Subject: [OM] The Impossible project - the film
From: Larry Griffin via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 16:44:42 -0700
Cc: Larry Griffin <l_g_griffin@xxxxxxxxx>
I didn't get all the details since Ubuntu doesn't have a flash player and most the information seems to be videos.

If you are still interested in Polaroid here is a quote

"My story is told through the tale of the wonderfully incongruous company that once was a massive worldwide brand - Polaroid - and is now a tiny Berlin start-up: The Impossible Project. And, indeed, their quest is about taking on the impossible, in this case the against-the-odds challenge of reinventing an iconic 1940s technology for the 21st century.

It's a feature documentary, shot over several years, on 35mm. In English. We are 80% financed - your support will give it the push it needs to complete."

A link to the project on kickstarter;

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/738411595/the-impossible-project-the-film?ref=NewsAug0416