Re: [OM] another kitty passes...

Subject: Re: [OM] another kitty passes...
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 14:35:39 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<<<Sorry to hear about this.  A good kittie can occupy a very special
<<<irreplaceable niche in our lives.

Golden Eyes Moose writes:

<<As can a a BAD kittie. ;-)

Ha, truer words never have been written.

Our golden eyed "monster" has not changed his ways.  I think he pursing a Ph.D.
in "kittie," however.   When he catches a mouse, even in the middle of the
night I take it from him and place in a plastic salsa container and  run  into
the woods a ways , then release.  The mice are usually in very good shape.
Last time he brought one up the stairs, I put out the salsa container and he
put the mouse
directly in for me.   Quantum chromodynamics lessons begin tomorrow.

He has a special looooong meow when he has a mouse. One night  3 weeks ago, I
was    totally out like a light after a  long run and gardening for hours and
did not hear him.  He brought the mouse up to the  bedroom and dropped it on my
chest--it scurried away over Marnie.  I was rather amused; Marnie, not so much.
Even after a typical day of misbehavior he comes up at night and plops next to
me and puts his head and paw over my arm and begins to purr.   His  Vulcan mind
meld seem to say that "I know I am a piece of work, but you love me anyway". He
is correct.

Golden eyed Othello  à la Moose:
http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Othello/i-HvtxVCP/A

Humble servant of Othello, Mike