Re: [OM] another kitty passes...

Subject: Re: [OM] another kitty passes...
From: David Thatcher <plusphoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 00:07:57 +0930
On Fri, Aug 05, 2016 at 02:30:31PM -0500, Paul Braun wrote:
> And if I'm in the kitchen and want to go downstairs, he can sense that and
> runs to the basement door, sitting staring at it, meowing. If I don't let
> him come down to my office/studio/shack with me, he just sits there and
> meows until I finally go back upstairs and let him come down.

Dini used to wait outside our bedroom door when I walked down the hall,
and as I drew level with the door she would run inside.  If I turned the
opposite way into the bathroom, she would come back out and wait for me
again. If I went into the bedroom, she would jump on the bed and say her
peculiar "a-aow" (which was also how she would answer to her name),
waiting for me to sit/lay on the bed and cuddle her.  I think this is
the thing I will miss the most; I still 'expect' to see her at the end
of the hall, and her not being there brings it all back...

Thanks, everybody, for the kind responses.
davidt