Re: [OM] Georgia O'Keefe, Eat Your Heart Out - & more pix

Subject: Re: [OM] Georgia O'Keefe, Eat Your Heart Out - & more pix
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 13:47:27 -0700
Thanks Wayne, Jez, Brian, Jim, Chuck, Tina and Leo, for looking and the kind comments. And thanks to the other 20+ who also looked.

To be clear, Brian and Chuck, this image is NOT stacked, just a single exposure. There was some slight movement in the stack, not wind, but imperfectly steady Moose, hand-holding, but none in this 1/500 sec exposure.

Here's the stack of the whole flower, although it isn't much different in focus, except at the very back. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=20559>