Re: [OM] Out with the old

Subject: Re: [OM] Out with the old
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 17:51:20 -0400
Nice shot. I'd forgotten what the E-20N was and what it looked like. I recognized it as soon as I dug up the user's manual. It's pretty much a contemporary of the Minolta A1. Both are 5MP cameras with fixed zoom lenses. My A1 had pretty much been a closet queen for several years but has finally gone to live with my sister where it now creates images of custom made doll clothes for use on her ebay store.

Chuck Norcutt