Re: [OM] Fo those few who still shoot film...new B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] Fo those few who still shoot film...new B&W
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 22:27:56 -0700
On 8/7/2016 10:09 PM, Mark Kronquist wrote:
Well someone us she it back in the 80s. Oreo seems to want to break into the
spooled 35mm film world (vs cine). I landed a prototype N74. Pix at Facebook
Mark Kronquist (open to all) Comments welcome   Had only one roll Leica R6 90
Summicron

Not much to see at the FB display size. Of course, I may be missing an option.

Itsy Bitsy Moose