Re: [OM] [OT] Computer Question

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Computer Question
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 20:23:47 +0200
I suspect that some German speaking puritan indeed took offense to the “geil”
part. I also really like the suggestion of fake last name. I do it all the
time, for example when you have to register to take advantage of free wifi in
an airport or some such. So, for example, I recently registered as “Nathan
Smith” at some airport (do not remember which one). Now, when I receive spam
addressed to Nathan Smith, I know which crooks sell their data to the spammers.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain