Re: [OM] Fo those few who still shoot film...new B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] Fo those few who still shoot film...new B&W
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 16:11:14 -0700
On 8/8/2016 2:22 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
The colors and skin tones are good. I tried and failed to identify the green vehicle shown in the second one. That elongated headlight bucket is illusive.

All the time I remember, my grandfather was an Oldsmobile man. (I get a little kick out of having the last Olds convertible year ever made.)

Later, he traded in every two years, but that may not have been true then. Both of sets of grandparents weathered the Depression relatively well. This one was a dentist, who sometimes traded dental work for those without the money for it, but with skills, for art or for work on the chapel his church was building. I have a painting of a redwood grove from that source.

Old Convertible Moose