Re: [OM] When you can't wait for the adapter to arrive

Subject: Re: [OM] When you can't wait for the adapter to arrive
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 23:17:42 +0800
My E-1's focus plane was ok but it was very difficult to focus due to the poor focusing screen. The 5D II is much better with type S screen, I can nail focus most of the time.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Good to hear it works for you but I wasn't so lucky, it didn't work
well with my 90/2.

I haven't gotten too crazy with testing, yet, but the focus screen is
FAR more accurate than any of the E-cameras. The focus plane is off on
all three of them, which makes it an adventure to shoot with any lens
brighter than f2.8.

Of the flower pictures I've done, which are almost all wide-open,
because my 3M adapter doesn't stop down the aperture, the focus has
been spot on.

AG