Re: [OM] TRAGEDY STRIKES!

Subject: Re: [OM] TRAGEDY STRIKES!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 18:51:53 -0500
Dusty Moose wrote:
> Until you mentioned it, I'd blissfully forgotten about that. I don't think
> the Canon system does much of anything useful.

It actually did take care of it once I cycled the power switch.

> It's funny, TOP's theme for today is what would you replace your gear with
> if it all disappeared. My response that I'd not switch horses, but simply
> replace the stuff I most use, and let the rest go, seems even more true now.
> :-)

I thought about that question a bit. If cost was no object, I'd
probably get that new fangled Leica SLR and a handful of primes. This
Canon purchase is an interesting experiment and one that I have no
clue as to where it will go. But one thing is for sure, I'm certainly
loving the full-frame.

AG Schnozz