Re: [OM] OT: A Movie Worth Seeing

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: A Movie Worth Seeing
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 06:32:29 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Yes, that one was well done as they made a much better ending than did the
original.  And the meadow gunfight scene was very good.  The remake was
improved by having a better actor than Glenn Campbell as the Texas Ranger.

     Though not a remake, the movie "Mr. Peabody and Sherman" was exceptionally
better than the cartoon series.  The animation was superb and they retained the
tendency towards outrageous puns, such as "She can't have her cake and edict
too".  Plus they included the street sweeper at the very end.  One of the few
movies where I've gone to the theatre twice.

>To that I would add the "True Grit" remake. I was all set to hate the
>remake as the original is one of my favorite movies, but the remake is
>excellent and IMHO better than the original.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson