Re: [OM] website test

Subject: Re: [OM] website test
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 06:14:21 -0400
For Firefox 48.0 I add that after clicking on the image a second time to return to thumbnail size the slide show returns to the leftmost image. I found that annoying and also agree with Moose's comments. I didn't see any redeeming virtues of the display logic. On my first attempt to use it I failed to notice the horizontal scroll bar since the first two images almost exactly fitted the size of my window. Since this was a "test" I didn't think it odd that there were only two images. Only after seeing other comments did I return and use it more. A couple of left/right arrows superimposed on the left and right edges of the window would be more obvious.

Chuck Norcutt