Re: [OM] Fwd: Auction winner defaults on payment

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: Auction winner defaults on payment
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 14:54:29 +0100
So the unpaid item case is closed and (supposedly) the (non)buyer has an
unpaid item black mark recorded against his profile.  I don't know how to
see this, although I think I saw an option to block bids on future auctions
from anyone with an unpaid item record.  I was intending to leave negative
feedback but it seems I can't leave any.

Do you consider that somewhat hidden black mark a suitable outcome?  I
think I would have preferred to leave negative feedback right at the
outset.

Hoping this experience helps others avoid such issues...
Jez