Re: [OM] Watering The Soybeans

Subject: Re: [OM] Watering The Soybeans
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 14:15:00 -0400
Not in NE Indiana. My grass is brown and half dead. Last year wasn¹t bad,
but the three years before that were like this year. Since moving back to
Indiana in 2007, We have had several drought years here.

Today finally rained, the first rain in a month in Ft. Wayne.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 8/13/16, 7:14 AM, "olympus on behalf of Chuck Norcutt"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf