Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 33: more Alicante life

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 33: more Alicante life
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 17:28:59 -0300
I wonder if Mr Miller's King of the Road saw any in Bangor, Maine :-)

jh

On 2016-08-17 5:05 PM, Michael R. Collins wrote:
England has (had?), although not clear why four or more at a time:

England swings like a pendulum do
Bobbies on bicycles, two by two
[Roger Miller]

...and Toronto has quite a few, e.g.:

<http://i.cbc.ca/1.3462010.1456334267!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/original_620/toronto-police-bike-patrol.jpg>
<http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2738/4154747983_b5e5fed30a.jpg>

Michael

Read more:Roger Miller - England Swing Lyrics | MetroLyrics <http://www.metrolyrics.com/england-swing-lyrics-roger-miller.html#ixzz4HcbJ96jq>

On 16-08-17 2:58 PM, John Hudson wrote:
How many policemen in Alicante are allocated bicycles? I have yet to see a policeman in north America on a bicycle. Many have trouble fitting into car seats ..........!

jh