Re: [OM] IMG: More Little Critters

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More Little Critters
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 19:57:01 -0500
Thanks, Don. My wife's Hostas are about dead. I'm fortunate that her Altheas (Rose of Sharon) have volunteered all over the place. So I have a lot of color. She always claimed that she brought only one variety from her mother's house, but I've got everywhere from pure white, with and without red centers, to deep rose.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA