Re: [OM] IMGS: Syrian Refugees

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Syrian Refugees
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 21:06:21 -0400
Wow.  Thanks, John.  I really appreciate that. I had not considered that
today's short attention span might be a factor.  I am truly annoyed by the
CNN concept of news of the minute and much prefer BBC's intense coverage.
I really like Pivot and their complete coverage of current issues. Their
recent series on water was very interesting.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com
tina-manley.artistwebsites.com