Re: [OM] IMG: Foggy beach

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Foggy beach
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 14:15:51 -0700
Thanks, all! The dinosaur was a very pretty young blonde woman in a T-Rex suit. She and her friends were having a lot of fun amusing the tourists. Tilly was having none of it:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P81300511.jpg.html>

Chuck: Yeah, Jonathan Livingston Pterodactyl was very cooperative.

Moose, Mike and Wayne: I had not been to this area since June 1980, when I camped down the entire Oregon coast and down to the Redwood National Park area (hiked up to the Lady Bird Johnson grove) and Patrick's Point in California.

This time there was indeed a lot of fog, but plenty of sunshine, too. The in-and-out of the fog made for a variety of shots, from clear to "atmospheric." More to come, soon. Our crystal ball did miscalculate slightly, becuase the day we left it was supposed to clear up for a couple of days. And we came home to two 90+ degree days in Seattle.

We went a bit further south, to Cape Blanco, which I remember from 1980 as spectacular. But alas, it was totally socked in, with 40+ mph winds. Fortunately, the sun was out south of there, at Port Orford and Humbug Mountain.

--Peter