Re: [OM] Canon 6D - First couple of weeks and first couple thousand pict

Subject: Re: [OM] Canon 6D - First couple of weeks and first couple thousand pictures
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 13:54:34 -0500
It's been about twenty years since I've been through that area. My wife's dad was born and raised in the area around Joplin, and we took him back there a few times. One of those times was right about the time of the bombing of the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City, and I was quizzed by the FBI because the name "Nichols" on a motel register in Joplin raised a red flag with them.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA