[OM] Reply Re: PESO-older images from 'my' landscapes

Subject: [OM] Reply Re: PESO-older images from 'my' landscapes
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 16:31:55 +1200

Mike wrote
Hi Brian, Dramatic image. I find the PS haze reduction a
bit unreal to totally wacked out :). I know that you use Faststone. Try
tightening up the levels.Mainly the black point. And you can adjust the
levels of each individual color separately. I wasn't there so can't say
how much to adjust.

Mike

> I do not have Photoshop. I did enhance

'contrast' a little.
> Thanks for looking & commenting.
> Cheers,

Brian........................................

> Well, for the first
time ever, I tried adjusting black point levels in FastStone.
> Please
scroll right to the new image.
> I'm not sure how realistic this is,
c.f. what there actually was to be seen. I should have taken a photo to
record it :-)
> My purpose in showing these images was not to
demonstrate photo technique so much as to show you all some of the
landscape around where I live :-)