Re: [OM] The Apocalypse Continues

Subject: Re: [OM] The Apocalypse Continues
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 08:59:12 -0500
> But you too can have one for only about $3,500.

Hmm... On second thought, my ghetto-cam 6D looks pretty good. It is
rather funny/sad that the new battery cost more than 10% of what I
spent on the entire camera.

I shot a bunch with the 28/2 last evening. While quite sharp, the
vignetting is definitely there. You can't stop-down your way out of it
either. I did some profile adjustment in Lightroom to see what can be
done and the fact is that the OM Zuiko 28/2 isn't near as bad as some
of the Canon wides, but isn't up to MY standards. There are definitely
issues with the filter-stack and microlenses on the 6D's sensor with
wide-aperture lenses.

AG