Re: [OM] Railroad photo exhibit - some taken with OMs

Subject: Re: [OM] Railroad photo exhibit - some taken with OMs
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 15:47:55 -0400
Too bad we're too far away these days to attend. We used to live just an hour north of Scranton (where my wife was born) but we're too far south now (12-13 hours).

Although we lived for 7 years just an hour away from Steamtown we only ever went there once. That was 3 years ago when I was still struggling with a failing left knee. The day we went to Steamtown is the day it decided to fail rather dramatically. I was pretty much unable to walk. I did manage to get a few pictures but ended up spending most of the day sitting on a bench.

Chuck Norcutt