Re: [OM] IMG: Gulf Fritillary, Different Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Gulf Fritillary, Different Lens
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 08:45:34 -0500
Thanks, Chris. I've found that 2 - 4 ft is the ideal distance. Any closer, they fly away for a while, then usually return. With that in mind, it is just a matter of selecting a focal length to give a proper image on the sensor. With the Fuji, 90, 100, and even 135mm will work. My preference is 90-100.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA