Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 35: back to work (and play)

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 35: back to work (and play)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 10:48:54 -0400
More interesting things we would never see otherwise.

Chuck Norcutt

On 8/30/2016 1:40 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
After the previous week’s excitement in Catalonia, it was time to go
back to work. But this being August, the rhythm is slower and the
hours shorter than at other times. So I have a lot of people, a lot
of colours, kitties, seascapes, the city, even the driving range of
our golf course, and a delicious vegan dish at the end. It is all
here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1690

Nathan