Re: [OM] IMG: Playing with New Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Playing with New Lens
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 10:57:04 -0400
I should have added that, in my father's case with the parotid gland cancer, his GP paid no attention to the possibility of cancer there since parotid cancer is relatively rare. My father was complaining of pain there for about 3 months before the doc took him seriously. I will always wonder if earlier treatment would have spared him the loss of facial nerves on the left as it did on the right.

Chuck Norcutt